Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is a software package to work with Brother MFC-J3530DW printer device to connect with a laptop. Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is available on the site for free of charge.
Easily print, scan, copy and fax separate paper sizes up to A3 such as Automatic 2-sided printing, Wired and Wireless connectivity, and also Mobile/Cloud print compatibility with Brother MFC-J3530DW. It’s a ideal printing option for offices who require color files which are A3 in their business.
This Brother MFC-J3530DW all-in-one A3 inkjet provides a fast preliminary webpage from time, in addition to flatbed A3 scanning and a 50-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) to aid you to fly during your own workload. Perfect it is compatible with cartridges that print up to 3,000 pages. Combine this with all connectivity and construction and it turns into a.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with Brother MFC-J3530DW driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this post.
List of Compatible OS for Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
Below are the steps to install Brother MFC-J3530DW driver file to your computer Operating System:
- Extract the Brother MFC-J3530DW driver computer files to your home PC.
- Install the Brother MFC-J3530DW driver data files just after your download is finish by simply double click on the .exe data files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next button and move on to instruction provided.
- The process of installing Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is finish and user can certainly print their paperwork by using this Brother MFC-J3530DW printer device instantaneously
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
Listed here are the steps to uninstall Brother MFC-J3530DW driver program to your desktop computer Operating System:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter option.
- Go through the list provided in the windows on your screen and search for your Brother MFC-J3530DW driver file
- Just double click on the driver programs to start the uninstallation steps.
- Prompt will comes up to confirm that you really need to remove your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver.
- Immediately after the process of uninstallation complete, reboot your computer device straight away.
Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|